Post 1: My auto biography



Hello everyone! My name is Dayanna Lissette Ochsenius Novoa and this is my first post of semester. I was born on December 17th, 1998 in Hospital Padre Hurtado, and I'm 18 years old. I'm on my first year studying psychology at Universidad de Chile and I studied elmentary, secundary and high school at Liceo San Francisco, San Ramón. I live in an apartment with my family in this district too. My family consists of my mother, Clara Novoa Proboste and my dog, Gus and I haven't got any brother or sister. My favourite color are blue and pink and my hobbies are listen to music, watch series on Netflix and go to the cinema and I love sleeping, eating fast food and lying in bed all day. 
Regards!✌

Comments

  1. I LOVE YOU. I like watch series on Netflix too, maybe someday we can watch some serie together <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so cute and I like the color blue, but in my hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts