4. Themed post






Today's post is about any topic that I want, so I have to choose. Honestly, that makes me feel a bit awkward, because when I have a lot of options to choose from (in this case I can choose literally ANY THEME) it's hard for me to decide, so I think I'll talk about it, indecision haha.
Doesn't it happen to you that when you must make important decisions (or even some without much importance) you left blank without knowing what to say? It happens to me very often and for the same reason I prefer to reduce all the alternatives as much as possible so I have to choose between only two or three, and even then I find it difficult to keep only one.
This is even more difficult for me when I have to decide between things that I really want or really like, like from choosing new flavors in an ice cream that I decided to try for the first time or when I buy expensive things that I want but I cannot pay for all of them, there it’s when indecision appears. I know that I have only spoken about decisions (or indecisions) related to material things or stuff that doesn’t really matter, but I am the same way in important subjects, like related to the university or how to use my time when it is very limited. On those occasions, I make a list of the advantages and disadvantages of each things to compare and analyze what seems best and most useful to me. If you are also an indecisive person, maybe this method could also help you, good luck with that!

Comments

Popular Posts