WELCOME

Hi everyone!
My name is Dayanna Ochsenius Novoa, I'm 18 years old and I'm on my first year studing psychology at Universidad de Chile. I like English so much because I think that it's a popular language in the world and it's good to learn it on any formation. I really love to listen to music in English because when I listen to (and that's everyday) I understand it and that makes me feel so good. I don't watch movies in English unless it is necessary just because I think that I read so much at the university and I don´t want to read extra. Personally I believe that the most difficult aspect of English is the pronunciation because that makes me feel embarrassed but that can work it with practice, reading more in English and watching movies in English too.

Xoxo! 💕

Comments

Popular Posts