1. A country I'd like to visit

Hi everyone!
Today i'm going to talk you, like the title says, about the country that I'd like to visit. 
I'm a pretty lazy woman so I am not the kind of person who dreams with travel around the world. Every time that I go to another place for more than a week I get always afraid of want to come back to my home, with my bed, my dog and my own things.
But, actually there is a country that I would like to visit and it's Norway. As far as i know, this is a cold country, especially in the north of it and I love the cold so that's my reason.
I have seen the Northern Lights in photos and movies, it's a beautiful show, so see them would be one of the things that I would love to do in that place.
As I say, i really really REALLY enjoy cold days, I love sweaters and wearing thick pijamas and I hate to get sweat and feel the sun hitting my head so I would really like to live in a country that I wouldn't have to worry about how hot it can be and what kind of clothes I would have to wear because I will know that it's always cold there.
I leave you some photos of the Nothern Lights, don't you thing they are beautiful?

aurora boreal gif | Tumblr | Auroras boreales, Paisajes, Hermosa ...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts