Post 2: Why did you choose your career / study programme?


Hello everyone! I will tell some thing about why I chose the career that I'm studying.
Since I was a child I always liked to listen to the people that asked me for advices and they told me that I was good in this. I believed in them, but it is not the only reason because I decided to study psychology. I really like to be with the people, it is more than listening, it is to contain others, it is to be close to them and stay till they are better. I don't see myself studying any other career, psychology is the only one that I want and I really hope to be a good one. 
In my opinion, I sacrificed a lot to enter to this career and at this university too, and now that I'm here I feel a little confused, not for my choice but for my subjects, however I hope that in the 3rd year of the career when I have optatives I will like it better because I will have "Community Psychology" and this is the kind of psychologist that I would like to be.

Have a nice day, bye!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts