Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Hello everyone! Today I'm gonna write to you about my favorite piece of technology. The technology is important for me but not elementary in my life. For that reason I don't have so many pieces of technology but the favorite one is my cellphone. The one I have now I bought  it in january of this year, but the first was a gift from my dad when I was 7 years old. That cellphone was so basic, it only had games and a awful camera. However, now I have a smarphone and I use it everyday, I can't go out of home without it because I use it to listen to music on the way to university, take pictures of my dog, selfies with my friends and family, chat for Whatsapp or use Facebook and Instagram. I like it so much because with it I can talk with my friends or my family even when we're not close and using social medias I laugh a lot with "memes". I can live without it but my life would be so boring.


Xoxo, Daayi❤

Comments

  1. we always talk on our group of whatsapp haha love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts