Post 4: My Best Friend

Hello again! Now I will talk to you about my best friend. She calls Daniella Cubillos and I met her on the 3rd grade of the school. She come to my school this year and she hated it because she changed her home to her grandmother house so she cried so much every day in the lobby of the school so her mother asked me if I can take her to the classroom. I did it everyday untill she stopped to cry and from then we are best friends. I will never forget her red face full of tears. She's with me everytime that I need even if it's only for cellphone, she hear my problems carefully and make me laugh when I fell bad for anything. Our best memory together was once we went to the cinema to watch "The fault in our star" one day when Chile plays a important match and we watch the movie totally alone. That was good because we could cry quiet.

Comments

  1. her name is with two l and your name is with two n hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I would like going to the cinema a day like that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts