Post 6: My Favorite Festivity

Hello everyone (again)! I hope you are fine. At this moment I'm going to talk about my favorite festivity of the year and I have two. I like December in general, I feel that the year ends slowly and I like to feel that a new year will start soon, for that reason I like my birthday that is on December, 17th and in exactly one week Christmas comes. I like these festivities principally because I really love the gifts (even if I give it and if I receive them) and because in these days I spend so much time and celebrate a lot with my family, my friends and all the people that I love. In Christmas good food is usual eaten in a dinner and share with the family but on the birthdays usually eat a lot of fast food and cake and dance all night long. Also everyone wears their better clothes.
The Christmas starts with the birth of Jesus of Nazareth and my birthday starts with mine haha.
Have a nice day!:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts