Post 7: An expert on my field

Hello everyone! I hope you have a good Halloween, but today I'm going to talk about an expert on my area. I wasn't really sure who to talk to because to be honest there's no one who caught my attention in psychology, not even a teacher. However, I have to talk about someone so this time it will be about Jhon Watson. He was born on January 9, 1878 and died on September 25, 1958 and was an American psychologist who graduated from the University of Chicago in 1903, he founded Conductism in 1913 and is also known for his controversial experiment in collaboration with Rosalie Rayner to little Albert, an eleven month old child who was conditioned to be afraid of different things but especially furry things.

I really don't like him or his experiment, but I think it was a contribution to the science of the time and especially to begin to be careful with make experiments in humans or other animals, in other words, we must to worry about ethics things.

He is ⇓

Comments

Popular Posts