5. Personal opinions


Hi everyone! Today it is time to talk about personal opinions. I think this could become a very polemic and controversial topic, so I want to make it clear that it is only my opinion (hahaha) and I do not pretend to inconvenience anyone.

First of all, I think I am a person who tries to be as empathetic as possible, and therefore, I try to understand and respect everyone's opinions. However, there are things that for me are very difficult to understand, there are things that are difficult for me to make sense, for example when people give their opinions about other people's bodies, about their tastes, about their sexuality and topics that I feel they shouldn't even being judged by others because:  we should not care, it does not correspond to us and we do not have to make a judgment about a life that is not ours.

About how the opinions of other people affects me, I think it depends on many things. There are days when I am more receptive to the others opinions and I feel more sensitive to the things they can tell me, whether they are good or bad, as well as there are other days where what the rest says about me does not matter at all and I feel so much free to do what I really want to do without worrying or wondering what others will say about it. When I feel that way, I think life is easier and I enjoy it more.

I hope you feel that way too, have a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts