3. Post graduate studies


Hi everyone! In this post I’m going to talk about my post graduate studies. I am not sure if I’m going to study another career when I graduate from this one because a career is very expensive and I don't have enough money for that and also because it usually takes a few years so I prefer to work when I graduate to save enough money and then study something else. However, when I graduate I would like to take some makeup courses, maybe online, it is something that I really enjoy, that encourages me when I feel low and I have been practicing a lot in this quarantine and I had very good results, or better than I expected at least. Honestly, I have not researched about academies, schools or centers where do this type of courses, but I have seen a lot of professional makeup artists who post on Instagram that they do online classes about various types of makeup, so it is something that would help me to learn more styles that I could do (because everything I know I learned it on YouTube and with hours and hours of practicing), which would be cheaper and shorter than a second university career and it would be something that I could do in parallel to practice as a psychologist.

I hope you can study something more when you graduate too if you want to, and I hope you are very well, bye!

Comments

Popular Posts