Post 9: A band/ a singer


Hello everyone! I hope you are well, today I am going to talk about my favorite singer in life. She is called Demetria Devonne Lovato Hart, better known has Demi Lovato. She was born on August 20, 1992 so she is currently 25 years old and is my favorite singer because I love her songs since 2010. She has 2 sisters called Dallas and Maddie and her mother is called Diana. At 15 years of age, she starred in the movie Camp Rock in which she became famous.
She sings pop music and other catchy rhythms and has 6 studio albums, the first one was released in 2008 called Don’t Forget and the last one came out in September of this year and it called Tell me you love me. She says that this last album is the most honest and real that she has sing. She sings variety of types of music and songs, because some songs are slower and with sadder lyrics and others are happy and fast that make you feel the number one.
She will come to Latin America on tour soon, so I hope I can go to her concert.

Comments

Popular Posts